jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

My future job


What am I going to be when I get older?

I´m going to be an educator of children because I chose it. I think that the initial education is essential for the children because they are in the most important period of your life. That period is called “neuronal plasticity”.

That period is the time for knowing, investigate, explore and learn as many things that will serve you in the future. For this reason I would like to offer these opportunities to learn through fun experiences with the game.

For chose a job I thing that is very important to consider some elements as the place where is the school, the colleagues, the salary, the socioeconomic sector of families, the proximity of the school to the home and others.

If I have to write my strengths would say I am punctual, responsible, enthusiastic, committed and hardworking. But would not say my weaknesses, it is not recommended because it subtracts points.

I wish I had a job that was so fun and stress free and that does not seem to work. I love the sport and activity physics, so supplement my career with fitness trainer career would be great and funny.

The education is a hard work, sacrifice and poorly paid, but the kids make it fun and special. The teacher not only teaches, but also learns from every one of his students.

I exit next year and hope to be the best educator for children because they deserve a quality education…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario