martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Welcome Classmates

I`m Fran Sandoval and I`m studying nursery education in the Social Sciences Faculty from 2009.
Now I`m in the level three of English for second time, because last year I failed the course.
I live in Puente Alto  with my parents and my brother. I have a boyfriend and we like watching movies and eating sweet all the weekend.  
I love sports! and last year I took four sports courses in the campus Juan Gomez Millas: belly dance, aerobics, fitness dance and I went to the gym. Sometimes I ride my bike for thirty minutes.
I espect to pass English and get a better pronunciation.
I hope to finish the course...  

1 comentario:

  1. Hi athlete girl!!

    Fran, would love to be like you, but my coordination is not good and my joints look like an old woman...

    We must practice our English together!

    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar