martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

○◘• Tangled •◘○

The last movie that I saw in the summer was “Tangled”. It`s a classic film of Walt Disney Animation Studios about an epic, romantic and musical comedy.
The story is about a princess called “Rapunzel” and a handsome burglar called Flynn Rider. The movie begins when Rapunzel was a baby and she is kidnapped by Gothel because her long and golden hair to has the power of eternal youth.
Rapunzel is 17, she likes painting and she hopes to go out of her big tower to know the floating lights that Rapunzel can see only the same day of her birthday.
Flynn Rider and other burglars go to the castle and they stole the crown of Rapunzel. In the escape, Flynn Rider betrays them and found Rapunzel. Now the adventure begins...

* The dubbing of the characters was:
Rapunzel: Carmen Lopez.
Flynn Rider: Javier Lorca.


I love this movie because is very fun and to has romance   

4 comentarios:

  1. I saw that movie too! It's very funny, i liked it.
    I love Walt Disneys's movies.
    See you the next class.
    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't have see this film, but I love the story ♥ ahaha, i hope see it someday, it seems a very nice film :)
    Well, see you later, bye bye! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ooh! I really love Disney movies, but "Tangled" I still not see.



    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is very interesting...I don`t see this movie,
    I hope I can see it someday!!!!
    See you later :)

    bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar