martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

•◘○ The MP4 ○◘•

My favourite pieces of technology are the computer, the mobile phone and the MP4 because those are very useful in my daily life. In the computer I can do a lot of activities like my homeworks, playing, surf the internet, chat in msn or facebook, etc.   
I love my mobile phone because it has a plan of Claro Company called “pack Uni2”. I need to talk with my boyfriend because he is far of me and that mobile plan is very economic.
The MP4 is other piece of technology I like so much! The first time I had an MP4 was in my first year in the University of Chile, my MP4 was a gift of Christmas. A day when I was traveling in the subway in the connection of Vicente Valdes station a stupid thief stole my MP4. I was very sad and angry.
The next year my mother bought a new MP4 but it was secondhand. It not important me really much because I need an MP4 soon. I like it because I love listen cheerful music for to wake in the morning.     
I use it always when I`m traveling to the University in the morning and in the travel go back home. I prefer listen my cheerful music that the strong noise of the streets!  

Transport my music to all over the places is the best!

5 comentarios:

  1. I don't have an mp4, but I have a mp3 and I need it for living XD I don’t like the noise of the streets too.

    bye bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Ipod, have a games very fun,
    it's a labyrinth
    My brother have one

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have a mp4 too
    I love listen music when i travel to the university


    Bye! :3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't have an mp4,
    but I can listen to music in my laptop,
    but an mp4 is easy to carry,
    you can go with it wherever.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fran be CAREFUl with your things, there are many thiefs on the streets!!

    ResponderEliminar