martes, 12 de abril de 2011

When I`m sad...

Is very rare that I`m sad, frecuently I am happy!!

But when I`m sad I hardlyever listen to romantic music because it is more sad! It as “cut one's wrists”... I don`t like feeling sad and I trying to do something for not feeling me sad. So listen to cheerful music is a possibility. 

I prefer listen to onfire music for example: Reggaeton, Electroflow, Romantiqueo, Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia, electronic and pachanga music. This is the kind of music that helps me to cheer up. I love that music because I love dancing!

The reggaeton is a musical kind from the “reggae”, the “dancehall” and the “hip hop” and now it has influences from electronic music. It is a big musical kind to update in Puerto Rico in 1990.

At the begining it was an underground music but now is a principal music more listening in Latin America. The topics of the lirics are about reflexion, love story, social criticism, anecdotes and sex.
Is a music very hot and sexy...  

I like singers as Daddy Yankee, Arcangel, Tito el Bambino, Wisin y Yandel, Don Omar, etc.

The bachata music has love story with ends sad or happy but the song is music you can dance to. I love Aventura!! They were in the Viña del Mar`s Festival.

When I`m sad I prefer meeting with my friends or boyfrind and go to dancing in a disco!!



♪ ♪ Dembow Dembow Dembow!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Not my favourite music but, it's true that cheers you up.

    I'm the new guy here (hooded person who came late to class) , c ya.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hate reggaeton, I dislike...
    but everyone has their tastes are not?
    jajajajja
    kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I dislike reggaeton...
    I hate that music lyrics,
    It's too sexy for me jajaja

    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Francisca be careful with some mistakes such as vocabulary...good!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hahahaha you are so "flayte"
    you like reggaeton and "perrear"
    hahahaha
    the romantic music is the bets

    ResponderEliminar